· New entrance to car park fence
· New path to connect the Pavilion with the new shelter by the Skate Park
· New trees.
• Climbing - Concrete wall – used as eastern boundary of the MUGA (subject to funding)
• Bright colours to enhance the space and make it pop up. • Shelter with green roof and seating.
• Possible Wavy Hedge integrated with ‘fun’ seating.
• BMX Scooter/ Bike Pump track. (Indicative size)
New activity in this area that can work well with the existing or any future
Skate Park configuration and adds more interest for different ages.
Modifications to Skate Park not in scope of this project.
• Wavy Hedge all around the playground – new entrance by the proposed shelter
• Shelter with green roof and seating
• Possibility of integration of existing trees in the design (within tree house, and between climbing poles)
• Loosely defined areas for different age groups containing mounds with slides and tunnels; inground trampolines; carousel; spinner; stepping logs; tree house etc.
Multiuse Games Area (MUGA)
• Existing MUGA surface retained
• New low fence on the longitudinal sides
• Taller fences on both ends possibly integrated with climbing walls (western and eastern boundaries)
• Running trail
• Footpath around the perimeter of the site
• Seating along the path
• Trim trail stations
• Upgrade of cricket practice nets
• Proposed location of Cricket Pavilion (construction is outside scope of current project)
- Two permanent combination football/rugby posts for general community use.