Recycling centres 2 day closures
Published: 20 October 2021
During November, Oxfordshire County Councils Household Waste Recycling Centres will be closing for two days to carry out a deep clean and essential maintenance to keep the sites safe, looking clean and fresh and helping to improve the customer experience when using these much-valued facilities. This includes jet washing the sites and structures, repainting lines and safety areas as well as other general works.
Oxfordshire County Council will be shutting each of its recycling centres for two days at a time – although never at the same time. Residents are asked to plan ahead for these closures, ideally holding on to your waste until the site reopens or if that is not possible visiting one of the neighbouring sites.
The closing dates are:
- Alkerton, near Banbury: Tuesday 2 and Wednesday 3 November
- Ardley, near Bicester: Thursday 4 and Friday 5 November
- Dix Pit, Stanton Harcourt: Tuesday 23and Wednesday 24 November
- Drayton, near Abingdon: Tuesday 9and Wednesday 10 November
- Oakley Wood, near Wallingford: Tuesday 16and Wednesday 17 November
- Redbridge, Oxford: Thursday 18 and Friday 19 November
- Stanford, near Farringdon: Thursday 11and Friday 12 November.